Monday, November 5, 2007

Joy Fold Christmas Card


This is a card from my Club meeting last Friday. This is a Joy Fold card using Dashing Designer paper. I love this paper, as you will be able to tell from my next few posts. There are two pictures. The second shows how the card opens up. You just want to be sure to place the build-a-brad so that it holds your focal down, but not too much or it will be too hard to get open. Enjoy!

You can go to the following link for a tutorial on how to make this card: http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/05/05/joy-fold-tutorial/

Materials used for this card: Season of Joy Stamp Set, Dashing Designer Paper, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, & Real Read c/s, Real Red Craft Pad, Old Olive Classic Ink Pad, Heat & Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, dimensionals and Build-a-Brad.

For the Poinsettias, I stamped them in Real Red Craft Pad and then sprinkled with Heat & Stick. I then heated them up and poured on the glitter, heating again to set the glitter.

That's it. Fairly easy card with lots of bang! My clubbers loved it and some are considering making this their Christmas card.

0 comments: