Monday, February 4, 2008

It's been a LONG time


I know, I know. It has been a long time since my last post, almost 3 months to be exact. My computer went down and that was the only computer that we had the imaging software on that allows me to resize my pictures.
I am now working on my husbands, well mine now, computer and we have loaded all the necessary software so that I can work efficiently on this computer.

A lot has been going on with me since my last post. Look at the picture. Can you guess? I am finally PREGNANT again! This picture was taken in Mexico in early January and I was 20 weeks. I do not look this pregnant, I don't know if it was the shirt or the angle or what, but this picture makes me look about ready to pop! I am now almost 24 weeks (6 months) and am definitely showing. I only have one pair of jeans that fit, other than my maternity ones, but those are still a little big.

We went to Disneyland end of September, early October and we found out just after we returned. We kept it hush hush for a while but I could hardly stand it and let it leak out to most of our family & friends.

I decided to have an Amino. Due to my age, 39 and the fact that I was really worried about the unknown. Everything went fine with that and the day after Christmas, we got the news that we are having a little girl. Greg was in shock. For some reason he thought that we would have a house full of boys running around. Now we are thinking pink, barbies & dolls. This is very new for us! Especially considering that Hayden is ALL boy.

We are excited about our pending arrival and feel blessed that we get another child on our lives. Things have settled down and I am hoping to start posting every few days. Please keep looking and be patient!

Elyse

0 comments: