Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halloween Franky

This card I made for a demonstrator swap that I am part of this weekend. The card base is the Big Shot Top Note die. You fold the cardstock and insert it into the Big Shot. You can see a tutorial on how to do this on Patty Bennett's blog. She posted this last year around Christmas.













I thought it would be cute if Frankenstein was the card himself, rather than him popped into a base of the card. Hope I explained that right.

This would also be cute using Cello bags, I might do that for my son's class. I bet the kids would love it!

Super easy. Layer the black c/s on the Green Galore before running it through the Big Shot, that will ensure his "hair" fits perfectly with his head! I used Dotto adhesive so that I could take it off to "cut" his hair.

I sponged his eye lids, nose and around the edges of his face with Green Galore.

Materials:

Ink: Green Galore
C/S: WW, BB, Green Galore
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, 3/4" & 1" circle punches, Round Tab Punch, Signo White Gel Pen, Sponges, Basic Black Stamp-n-Write marker

Have fun with this!
Elyse

0 comments: