Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stamping on Tiles, oh my.

I have been wanting to try this stamping on tiles for sometime. I finally decided to get it done this month so that I could give them as Christmas gifts. It is SO easy and the result is amazing. They really look good and are so personal.























Materials used:

4x4 tumbled tiles
Craft ink
Chalks
Acrylic sealer
cork or other for "feet"
Sets used: Asian Artistry, Friends 24-7

Start by cleaning the tile. Make sure it is dry. Stamp your image using Stazon. Color in with the chalks. I found the small tip applicators that come with the chalk the best. You could also use Q-Tips. Once you have the image colored as desired, spray with sealer. Do this outside in a well ventilated area, this stuff is powerful!

Presto, you are done. I did three per set and then used Stampin' Up! 1' ribbon to finish off.

Enjoy,
Elyse

1 comments:

helen said...

Love your stamped tiles! Thanks for the instruction.