Monday, June 2, 2008

No baby yet

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. No baby yet. My official due date was Saturday (05/31). Well, that has come and gone and no baby in my arms! I went to the Doctor on Thursday and she checked me out. No changes since the week before. I am dilated 1 1/2 centimeters but have been for over a week. She said that is common in second pregnancies.
I have another appointment this Thursday, at which time they will do an NST (non stress test for baby) and then I see my Doctor. They will schedule an inducement date at that time. I am hoping that if she does not come on her own by then, that we can get induced Friday or Saturday.
June is a VERY busy month for birthday's in my family, so guess we get to add another!! By the way, I will be turning 40 at the end of the month! Yikes!

I will post again later this week with another update, hopefully pictures of a new baby girl!

Elyse

1 comments:

Patty Bennett said...

So what day is your birthday? You are not on my calendar!? yikes! Patty (and P.S. I didn't think you were a day over 30!)