Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Baby Shower

These are some pictures from my Baby shower last weekend. My Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-law threw the shower for me. It was a great shower. There were about 25 people there and I got so many cool gifts. It was nice visiting with everyone and we all had a great time.

Me in all my pregnancy! 36 weeks:




















My sisters, Beka & Stephanie, & Me:















My Mom's good friends, Doreen & Margi. And me too:















Diaper cake made my my dear Sister-in-Law, Kristin. Too Cute!




















Baby carriage made with Watermelon rine. My mother-in-law made this. The first watermelon ended up rolling off the counter. It was not pretty, she had to get another!















Mia Pia in all her feathered glory:




















Kristin (Sister-in-Law) and me:

1 comments:

Shara K.B. Hart said...

Great shower! The little princess will be all set once she arrives!