Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pretty Peony Swap Card

I did this card for our Luv2Stamp group meeting in April. This is a meeting that my Upline (3rd up) holds every Quarter. There were about 35 cards swapped. We always have a vote for the top three cards and mine won 3rd. I was so excited. It's the first time I have ever had a card recognized! The flowers have glitter on them, which is really hard to see in this picture.

I have another post that I did a while back that was for a WSC challenge. That card is very similar to this one. I actually had this one done and then saw that challenge and realized I could change the layout fairly easy to join in that challenge. This is just an explanation if you are wondering why I posted two cards that look almost identical.



Recipe for this card below.

Stamp set: Pretty Peony
C/S: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Shimmery White and Reflections DSP
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon, 2 way glue pen & DD glitter.

0 comments: