Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The "other" invitation


This is the "other" invitation that I did for my Mother-in-Law for my baby shower. There was quite the commotion within my stamping friends as to who received what invite. The gals who got this invite, felt a bit "slighted" because they felt the Baby Onesie was truly the "one" to get. I made the mistake of showing it at club one night, so for those who saw it, I sent this invite instead. It is cute in it's own right. I saw it at the Oakland regionals and thought it would be a great card. At the regionals, they also showed a matching "thank you" card. EVERYONE will be receiving that one!!!

Stamp set: Wild about You
Paper: So Saffron, Ruby Red, Ruby Red Designer Paper, WW, Vellum
Inks: Ruby Red
Accessories: Brads, Circle & Scallop punches, Farmer John Font from SU! CD.

0 comments: