Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snowflakes

Christmas is in the air. Can you believe that it is not even Thanksgiving, yet all the stores are already selling Christmas items? I went to the salon this morning and they have their tree up!!

Anyway, I guess I am just the same. I have been making Christmas cards for the last two months. These cards were made with the Little Snow Flurries from Stampin' Up's Accents & Elements line. These little felt snowflakes make the cutest cards and I can not wait to create some scrapbook pages with them as well. In this set, you will receive 23 designs in 3 colors, that is 69 pieces in total! Wow, that is a lot. Love the colors: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze. I was not completely "sold" on these colors when they were introduced but boy, have I grown to love them!

Recipe below. Hint: When putting the adhesive on the felt flurries, apply it slowly. If you go too fast, it tends to just stick to your roller and not the felt. Button is just stuck on with adhesive as well. Super easy and really cute! Enjoy!

Stamps: Season of Joy
Ink: Versamark
C/S: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, DSP Ski Slope
Accessories: Ribbon Originals Alpine, Little Felt Flurries, Buttons, Dimensionals

0 comments: