Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Butterfly Card


This is a card that I made last month for a demonstrator swap that I was part of. The card base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Wild Wasabi c/s folded in half.. I stamped the words from Stem Sayings on So Saffron c/s in Basic Black ink. I then cut the So Saffron c/s along the stamped image creating a curve.

I then cut the Porcelain Prints Designer paper with the same curve so that it matches the So Saffron c/s. I then stamped the Butterfly image from Priceless in So Saffron on Shimmery c/s. Using the circle punch, I punched out the Butterfly image and added glitter using Dazzling Diamonds and 2 Way Glue Pen.

I used the Scallop punch on Bayou Blue c/s and layered that with the Butterfly image. I used the White gel pen to add dots on the Scalloped image. Using Bayou Blue ribbon I tied it around the c/s and then layered the Scallop image with Dimensionals.

Lastly, I took the Basic Black marker and made dots from the Butterfly down and then made a couple loops, looks like the Butterfly is in flight. Hope you enjoy!

0 comments: