Monday, October 13, 2008

Snowflake Card

This is a card that I cased from one of my uplines, Patty Bennett. See her blog at Patty's Stamping spot.

I changed up the colors and snowflake center and greeting. I used the snowflake die & Top Note die. I also used several punches. Thought it turned out pretty nice, I just love all the dies and the new Big Shot, it adds a completely new element to card making. I have just ordered the scribble swirls and big Tulipe die. Can't wait to play with those. Enjoy.




Recipe:

Stamps: Curvy Label
C/S: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, WW
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Bit Shot, Snowflake & Top Note die. Scallop punch, circle punches, Designer label punch, Snowflake punch, rhinestone from Pretties kit, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Patty Bennett said...

Love Love Love your version!! Hey.. maybe we can make it at 5 Fun Free on Saturday.. .LOL :) Patty

The Gabby Stamper said...

Thanks!