Monday, October 13, 2008

A Wish for Peace

This is a card that I did for my Stamper's Club that met this last Friday. This card uses heat & stick & glitter for the focal. I stamped the main image in Craft Ink Old Olive and then sprinkled Heat & Stick powder over it. I then heated the image with the Heat Gun to set the image. I then immediately sprinkled with Iridescent Ice Glitter and hit it with the Heat gun again to set that.

I added a bit of color to the focal, by taking my blender pen to Ruby Red Classic Ink and coloring in the church.

Hope you like it.

Recipe:

Stamp: A wish for Peace
C/S: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, DSP Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Craft Old Olive, Basic Brown, Ruby Red
Accessories: Heat & Stick Powder, Iridescent Ice Glitter, Blender pen, Ribbon Originals Alpine, dimensionals

0 comments: